Monday, June 30, 2008

June 2008 - Month of Blessings

Wow! What a month of beautiful blessings!
  • Celebrated two of my darling grandkids birthdays and also one for my lovely daughter.
  • Plus, a celebration of three grandkids graduations...alot going on in June.
  • We had a BBQ and Pool party on Father's Day...such delicious food prepared by my son and middle daughter. Then came jumping in the pool and water splashing all over. Truly a happy and fun day by all.
  • Two days later, we had another special blessing of the arrival of a new granddaughter. She's tiny, precious...and, of course, adorable. Both mommy and baby are doing good.

I'm so thankful to God for all these awesome blessings...celebrating birthdays, graduations and a new birth. This new chapter is filled with so much joy, echos of laughter and tons of love. This is such a wonderful and heartfelt time in my life. I am in gratitude for the shower of blessings and the beautiful rainbow across my front door. Thank You God!

No comments: